· Please continue to pray for Phil and RJ as they work out the leadership transition for Global Action.
· Please also pray for RJ as he travels across the USA this week, speaking at churches and raising awareness of our work.
· Please pray for our staff and partners in Honduras. They have recently been hit by a powerful tropical storm which has caused huge amounts of damage. Please pray for safety for our staff and volunteers, and pray for the clear up operation across the country.
· Pray for a reduction in violence and kidnappings in Honduras. Pray that God will use our graduate leaders to make inroads against this epidemic of violence.
· Pray for Amit (our national coordinator in India). His young son Ryan has been quite ill for a while – pray for healing and relief. Amit is also travelling to a conference in Bangkok this week, please pray for safety for him as he travels.
· Please pray for health for our staff at the US office – Nasko and Desirae, who have both experienced recent health issues.
· Pray for health and protection for the UK board members, who have recently been facing a lot of oppression.
· Please pray for wisdom for Global Action leadership as they face major decisions over the next few weeks.
· Please pray for Amit as he works to set up our new training in Coastal Andhra.
Thank you for your prayers!